Due to the quickly changing situation and the measures responding to it by Government of the Czech Republic and CTU we decided to publish on this site the measures in force by the club against the spread of the coronavirus. These rules always have only a stricter tendency to possible measures by the Government or the CTU management.
Current rules – valid from 17. 9. 2020
- The operation of the Hlávkova kolej Fitness center is suspended;
- The normal operation of the Study room is suspended;
- An exception to this rule is granted to students which rooms are under reconstruction or which rooms are being dezinsected.
- Please respect the maximal allowed number of people in indoor rooms, which is set to 10 persons and 2m spacing.
- The operation of the Common room is suspended.
These regulations are valid until further notice, and at least until 31 October 2020.
Methodical instruction of the SÚZ director – https://www.suz.cvut.cz/files/metodicky_pokyn_2020-09-10.pdf
SÚZ news – https://www.suz.cvut.cz/aktuality